Epoxy floor paint has high requirements on the levelness, moisture content and strength of the foundation ground, which directly affects the quality of the epoxy floor paint after construction. If the ground does not meet the standard, foaming, delamination and shell will appear. Therefore, before the construction of epoxy floor paint, it is necessary to inspect the foundation ground, which mainly includes the following contents: 1. Flatness of the ground. It can be checked by 2m ruler to record the clearance value, mark the beginning of over-high ground, grind it once, and repair the beginning of over-low ground with mortar. 2. Inspection of moisture content in grass-roots units. Firstly, the customer is informed about the concrete curing time, whether there is a waterproof layer in the bottom layer, the weather condition during the curing period, and the moisture content of the base material is measured by the concrete tax rate measuring instrument for comprehensive analysis. 【测量重点采用如下原则选择】
[The key points of measurement are chosen according to the following principles]
(1) Bottom layer;
(2) Close to doors and windows or outside walls;
(3) Places where water accumulates after concrete pouring is completed.
3. Strength inspection of concrete. Mainly check whether the concrete surface from the sand phenomenon, whether there is empty drum phenomenon, and then mark and record. For concrete with poor strength, special attention should be paid to the treatment. After thorough dust cleaning before painting, concrete reinforced primer (which is conducive to penetration) should be used to penetrate the ground as far as possible. Local empty drum is repaired with grouting material.
Construction Procedures of Epoxy Resin Floor Paint
Ground treatment of foundation:
1. The newly completed industrial floor must undergo certain maintenance before it can be constructed for about 28 days.
2. Remove surface cement slurry, old paint and adhering garbage and debris.
3. Clean up the oil stains on the surface thoroughly and treat them with Keyou King Cleaning Agent.
4. Clean up the stagnant water and dry the tides thoroughly.
5. Surface cleaning should be accomplished by a dust-free sweeper and a large vacuum cleaner.
6. The allowable voids on the flat surface are 2-2.5mm, the water content is less than 6%, and the PH value is 6-80.
7. Ground surface polishing should be completed by a dust-free grinder and cleaned thoroughly with a vacuum cleaner.
8. Putty should be used to fill the holes and obvious depressions on the floor surface. After dry, it should be sanded and cleaned.